Monday, September 26, 2016

Don't Breathe

                                                                Over the weekend I went to go see the film "Don't Breathe" starring Jane Levy, Dylan Minnette, Daniel Zovatto, and Stephen Lang; the film overall left me speechless. The movie is about these three thieves Rocky (Jane Levy), Alex (Dylan Minnette), Money (Daniel Zovatto) who make money by breaking into wealthy people's homes and stealing what they can. They later on through a source hear that there is an old blind man (Stephen Lang) sitting on at least a million dollars. Their plan was to go in and take it from him; but some unexpected results has them fighting for their lives. Since I saw it in theaters it made the whole movie experience scarier, with all the surround sound, all the lights turned off, and the big screen. The movie will make you jump and cringe at the sight of the events going on. I went to go watch it with friends and we were all scared and creeped out a little bit. This movie is not so much of a horror film; but more of a thriller. At some point you think that everything is fine; but no there is still more to come. I have seen "The Call" which is also a thriller; but this is nothing like that movie, it is way more different. Just as a reminder too, the film is rated R, so this will explain why some of the actions in the film are allowed. Overall I thought the movie was good even though it was quite scary at times; but if I had the choice to go watch it again I would; because it was that good. If you are scared of films like this or don't like them I would not recommend you to go watch it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment