Monday, October 17, 2016

The Conjuring

Since it is the month October and Halloween is coming up I thought I should watch a scary movie. I decided to watch "The Conjuring", I have never seen the film, so I did not know what to expect. While I was watching it during some of the scenes I was afraid to look up at the screen, I knew that something creepy was going on. Personally I don't like scary movies; but I will watch some, I have heard many things about the film, I was curious and wanted to see what the fuss was about. After watching it I was like what the freak, some of the scenes were jaw dropping like you wanted to turn off the television. I never knew that this film was based on true case files of the Warren's until I read the description. The film is about in 1970 paranormal investigators demonologists Lorraine (Vera Farmiga) and Ed (Patrick Wilson) Warren are called to the home of Carolyn (Lili Taylor) and Roger (Ron Livingston) Perron. They just moved into a farmhouse with their five daughters, the home has a supernatural presence. Throughout their stay a series of events that go from okay to terrifying, especially after finding out the history of the home. The director James Wan is very known for his horrifying films. He filmed the Insidious films, The Conjuring films, and many others. Movies like these terrify me, but I still choose to watch them out of my own curiosity. Even though the film scared me; if you are into horror movies I definetly recommend this film.

2 comments:

  1. I swear, The Conjouring scared the life out of me. It had a great plot but also is too much for me to handle. I can't deal with scary movies because when it comes down to it, I am a scardie pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I like this movie. I watched it when it came out. It was really scary. I like this one more than The
    Conjuring 2. I'm going to go watch Ouija: Origin of Evil later on the day.

    ReplyDelete