Monday, October 31, 2016

Curse of Chucky

Now since today is Halloween; how about a movie with everyone's favorite doll Chucky. The movie "Curse of Chucky", the first time I watched this film I was younger and I thought the film was going to be scary; but it was not. I know quite a few people who are afraid of Chucky and after watching it for myself, I still do not understand why. I mean the thought of having a murderous villain trapped inside is scary; but it is a thriller, it is supposed to be scary. In the film Chucky (Brad Dourif) is out for revenge, he invades a young woman's family, her sister and her niece. Personally I have no idea why he wanted to get revenge; but I think to understand why you have to watch "Child's Play". I have not seen that film so "Curse of Chucky"  was very confusing to me, as to not knowing the reason behind his killing's. I feel that this is the perfect film to watch on Halloween if you are not going out to party or to take your sibling's trick-or-treating. If you want to watch a scary movie, but one that will not scar you and that is not too scary; this is the perfect film. Overall I like this movie, i like how it is another take on your typical thriller film; and if you like this one there are other films like "The Bride of Chucky" or "The Seed of Chucky" that go along with this story. I know that everyone has probably already seen this film and the other films; but you should still check them out and watch them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment