Monday, November 7, 2016

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension

I know that Halloween is over, but I was still in the Halloween spirit. I was terrified to watch the film; but I was curious as to what this one was about. Now after having watched it I probably will not watch it again, unless I was with a group of friends. Throughout the film I was terrified; because of all the jump scares and the demon. This film revolves around the third Paranormal Activity, and it was released last year so it is the newest of the franchise. The story for this one is Ryan Fleege (Chris J. Murray), his wife Emily (Brit Shaw), and their 7-year-old daughter Leila (Ivy George) were preparing for Christmas in their new home. Later they find an old mysterious camcorder, the father finds out that it shows mysterious objects through the lense that are invisible to the naked eye. When Leila starts talking to an imaginary friend (Toby) and shows signs of odd behavior, the couple will soon find themselves in a horrible battle with the supernatural force. I do not really watch films that scare me, but I would rather watch a film like this then one about killing. I think that this film and "Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones" are the most creepiest, strangest, and scariest from the whole movie franchise. Some of you might agree on my opinion. and that is fine. What I did not like about the film were the graphics; some of the graphics used to represent the demon looked very fake as if they came out of a video game. You could easily tell the representation for the demon was fake. Overall I would personally give this film a 4 out of 5.

1 comment:

  1. I remember watching this movie when it came out. I watched it with a group of friends because I would never ever watch horror films by myself. I agree with you on the Demon looking very fake! The ending of the movie is so interesting and it got me even more scared.

    ReplyDelete