Monday, November 21, 2016

Home Alone

Since it is the last post and we are close to the Christmas time, I thought why not include a classic Christmas movie. I have seen this movie every year during the holidays, sometimes I just will watch it for the heck of it. My siblings and I would always sit around with our cup of hot chocolate or bowl of menudo or even a cup of champurrado. Most of the time my siblings always watch Christmas movies together. The film is hilarious and fits well into with the Christmas spirit. I think that everyone has at least seen this film more than once; because it has been around for like forever. There is more than one "Home Alone" film, but the third film is not with the same actor. This movie is about when bratty eight-year old Kevin McCallister (Macaulay Culkin) acts out the night before a family trip to Paris, his mother (Catherine O'Hara) makes him sleep in the attic. After the family accidentally leave to the airport without Kevin, he wakes up to an empty house and thinks his wish that he had no family came true; but his excitement goes away when he realizes that two con men (Joe Pesci, Daniel Stern) plan to rib the house and Kevin must protect the family home. Every time I watch this movie it always puts me in a good mood, with all the of the comedic actions in the film why wouldn't it make you happy. So during the Holidays get your family together with a cup of hot chocolate and sit down and and have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment