Monday, November 14, 2016

Doctor Strange

Over the weekend I went to go watch the new installment to the Marvel universe, Dr. Strange. I have been waiting since last year to watch the film; because I was eager to see who he was and what it was going to be about. I saw the film with my roommates at the Galaxy movie theaters in Riverbank. It was one of the best movie experiences I have ever had. We got to go to a private screening so it was much different than your regular screening room. The seats reclined, which was the best thing ever; because you could actually lay down and watch the film instead of having to sit straight up for two hours. The film overall I loved, it met all of my expectations; I was a little disappointed in how there was not a longer fight scene compared to the other Marvel films. The fight scene was probably long,it just didn't seem like it to me. My favorite thing about the film were the graphics. You could easily tell the animation team put in some hard work into the film; because nothing looked fake. I also like how Marvel always put a little snip bit of Stan Lee in these films. They also get each character in point, like the actor or actress who portrays the character looks exactly like the character. The story line I liked a lot, it fits very well with the other marvel films. The film is about Dr. Stephen Strange (Benedict Cumberpatch) takes a horrible turn in a car accident that destroys his hands. He turns to modern medicine to help, but that soon fails him; so he turns to a mysterious enclave to help heal him. He will soon learn the truth of the enclave, about the battle between these dark forces. Not long is he forced to choose between his life of fortune and status or become one of the most powerful sorcerer's and help defend the world. I know I have recommended several films to see, but trust me on this one; you need to go see this film. Even if you know nothing about the Marvel universe it doesn't matter, GO WATCH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment